Matt and I generally don't do gifts for each other especially since we just made a pretty big purchase so we opt to spend quality time together instead. We had a nice quiet anniversary dinner, sans children, at Johnny's Steakhouse (yum!). Then we just spent time with the kiddos in the evening and after they went to bed Matt moved sprinkers and finished up his garage project and I cleaned our bedroom and bathroom :). Definitely not a sexy evening but our real life. We are also taking a short family vacation to Chicago this weekend so we are gearing up for that!
![]() |
| After our anniversary dinner |
I wanted a picture of the two of us for our anniversary so I had Carter take the picture above. I was a little scared to look on my phone after he snapped away but he did a great job!!
“Enjoy the little things in life… For one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.”
-Kurt Vonnegut

No comments:
Post a Comment