Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our First Baby Present....

came in the mail Monday! We received our travel system (stroller and car seat) - thanks Grandma!!! We were really excited to receive it and it makes this whole "we're having a baby" thing seem more real. It did take Matt an hour to put the stroller together and he is really handy. But evidently there weren't written directions just visuals he had to follow. At one point I said "you don't have to finish that tonight. I don't want you to get frustrated." To which Matt responded, "this is going to be my life from now on. Frustrated putting together kid stuff." Haha. He finally got the stroller together and proceeded to sing while walking/dancing it down the hall to be stored in our guest room - I wish I would have gotten a picture of that!

In other baby related news... I am starting my 22nd week of pregnancy tomorrow. Not a lot has changed - everyone keeps asking me how I feel and to be honest I feel GREAT!! I actually don't feel different at all - other than the expanding belly. I have felt the baby move more often, which is weird but a nice reminder that there is a baby growing inside of me :).

Also, our first baby class was cancelled on Monday due to weather (it really wasn't that bad out but I think the instructor got a little nervous with all the pregnant women traveling). So I will have to update you next week on our first baby class experience. I will tell you that we had to borrow a Cabbage Patch Doll, from our friends' daughter (thanks Jon-Michael, Amanda and Mia), to take to the class. I am going to try to get a picture of Matt with the doll because I think it will be hilarious :).

No comments: