Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tampa Here We Come!


Matt and I decided that before our baby arrives we should definitely take a "babymoon" - you know one last trip before the baby comes. And it just so happens that this year the Hawks decided to get their act together and get invited to a New Year's Day Bowl Game!!! So we decided it would be the perfect time to put our Christmas money to use and go on a little vacation. My mom, dad, Matt and I are headed South to cheer on the Hawks and my cousin Stephanie who is in the Hawkeye Marching Band!
The vacation will also have a little romantic element to it because Matt and I will be returning to the beach where we got engaged - awww :). Hopefully the weather will be better this time around - right Mark and Grete?! And while we won't miss the cold weather, we will miss our family who will be staying behind - I wish everyone could come with us!! We also have to thank Matt's folks because they are watching our little Hayden while we are gone.
The only other element I forgot about until we booked our trip is that I am now going to have to find maternity clothes for the warm weather including a bathing suit. Yikes! As you may have guessed there are not a lot of places selling these items in Iowa in the middle of winter. No worries though - I have checked online and I am currently guarding my ebay bid on a bathing suit (it is new people).

No comments: