Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Twas the night before...

So here we are...the night before we meet baby #3! Carter and  Isla are spending the night at my parent's house since we have to be at the hospital so early in the morning. The house seems very quiet without them here and will probably not be this quiet for a very, very long time. I gave them both hugs and kisses before I left...Carter understanding the magnitude of what is to come and Isla completely clueless :). Matt and I cannot believe the day is finally here! It is crazy to think that we will have another family member tomorrow. I am not super nervous yet although I know I will be in the morning. I am getting anxious because OMG I am going to have to birth a baby!! I wouldn't mind completely skipping that part and just having baby in my arms :).

So tomorrow we will find out who this baby is so I thought I would provide some

  • No acne for me - Boy
  • Chinese Calendar predicts Girl.
  • Gender Predictor predicts Boy.
  • I am carrying weight in front- Boy.
  • Combined age at conception and month of conception (32 + 10) is even (42) - Boy.
  • I am craving sweets - Girl.
  • My wedding ring swung in circles over my belly - Boy/Girl It depends on which website you   
  •      read.
  • No morning sickness for me! - Boy
  • Baby's heartrate has been in the 140s (over 140) - Girl
  • Matt hasn't put on any sympathy weight - Boy
  • My leg hair is growing faster - Boy
  • Our bed faces North - Boy
  • I have not had any headaches - Girl
  • I prefer to sleep on my right side - Girl

  • Off to see if I can get some rest before the big day!
     
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    ~ Author Unknown

    No comments: