On a brighter note, I am still sleeping really good (knock on wood) and I am very thankful for that because anyone who knows me KNOWS that I love my sleep. And I am getting it while I can because I know that once baby is here I may be having many sleepless nights!
Other exciting news - THE NURSERY IS ALMOST DONE!
- Cool/Cute paint job - check
- Changer put together and in place - check
- Crib put together and in place - check
- Cool/Cute bedding in place - check
Now all we need is to get the bookshelf in its place, find a floor lamp, put the doors back on and find some cute accessories and we are DONE! It looks so cute (I will post pictures over the weekend)!
Birthing Class Update
- We had a birth!! And it wasn't even the lady pregnant with twins. The woman who sat next to us a couple weeks ago ended up with pre-eclampsia and had to deliver 5 weeks early - we hope this isn't contagious :)
- We watched are first birthing video - not as scary as I thought it would be. However the lady was a "groaner" and that made me a little uncomfortable. At one point, by her position (clue: "it's just the style; we don't have to go outside or anything."), I thought we were watching how a baby is conceived not how a baby is birthed. But hey - whatever works!
- A-Dizzle and Matt are now BFF (watch out JM and Mexi)! A-Dizzle even gave Matt a fist bump after class.
- Oh yeah - we learned important things like when to call the doctor about my labor/when to go to the hospital, what things Matt should/should not say to me while I am in labor and the pros and cons of getting drugs. My question - there are cons to getting drugs? :)
That's all for now - just a quick shout out to the Graham Family! They welcomed baby Gavin Friday February 20th. He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces, was 19.5 inches long and completely adorable. Congrats to proud parents Jon-Michael and Amanda and Big Sister Mia!!
No comments:
Post a Comment