On this day three years ago Matt and I became Husband and Wife. I feel so very lucky and blessed to have married the love of my life and my best friend. We've been through so much together that sometimes it is hard to believe we have been married three years. Sometimes it feels like yesterday and sometimes it feels like we have been married forever (and I mean that in the nicest way). I cannot imagine what my life was like without him. He is my friend, sometimes my maid, my chef, my sanity, my reason, my love, sometimes my child, my shoulder to cry on, my repair man, my comic relief, and always
my everything. I Love you honey and here's to our "Today, Tomorrow and Always."
Okay enough with the sappy stuff, below are some of our favorite memories of our wedding:
July 15th 2006
Our First Kiss as Husband & Wife
The Groom - don't ask :)

Seeing each other for the first time that day

The Bride

Our First Dance -
I Could Not Ask for More
Rings

Mrs.
Hatz :)

Matt with the Girls

Me with the Girls

Mr. & Mrs.
Hatz!

Dad-
Daughter Dance -
My Girl
Leaving the Church

Cutting the Cake
The Jump - very classy Jason :)

Quiet Moment

"I gave you my heart, you filled it with love."

No comments:
Post a Comment