- The weather is supposed to be cool so we won't sweat to death - Pro
- Matt won't be there to help me so I will carrying baby, diaper bag, and possibly a stroller by myself - Con
- I am big into "firsts" for Carter (see 4th of July post below) and want him to experience things - Pro
- He is in.fact. a baby and won't remember that he attended Bix 2009 - Con
- Matt is working and my mom is "working" at the Bix so I would be hanging out with Carter alone regardless - Pro & Con
- I could sleep in - Big Pro
- That.is.of.course. if Carter let me sleep in, which as of late has not been the case - BIG CON :)
- It could turn into a total disaster - Con for me
- But it could make a hilarious entry for this blog - Pro for you!
I am definitely leaning towards going to the Bix that is of course if it doesn't rain. Because if it does rain this list will become null and void as I don't need to stand out in the rain.again.this summer (again see 4th of July post below).
Weather permitting, I think my game plan will be to follow my friends down to the Bix (this way if I need to head out early, i.e. crabby Carter, poopy Carter or both, I can). On second thought, I don't think I will bring a stroller. Trying to push a stroller through a crowd of thousands seems like pain in the ass. Instead I think I will be Baby Bjorning it up. :) And I will make good use of Matt's "diaper bag" i.e. Oakley backpack as I think it will be easier to carry by myself.
Wish me luck and I will let you know how it goes!!
Onto recent "everyday happenings." Last night we had Carter's 3 month pictures taken! It was so much fun and I think we got some great shots. Jenn took close to 500 (may be a slight exaggeration) so hopefully there will be at least one :). Carter did really well and wasn't crabby but he wasn't too smiley either.
This kid drives me nuts! He smiles and coos all the time. But no one believes me because I can never catch his smiles on camera. Seriously, the second any camera comes out Carter puts on his stoic face. Now I know that no one could be as much of a camera-whore, er... I mean, cheeseball as my niece Addison - but come on Carter it wouldn't kill ya to show everyone what a Happy Guy you are... maybe he has a reputation to protect?! I wouldn't want him to lose any of his "street-cred."
“No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree.”
-W.C. Fields

No comments:
Post a Comment