Other than that Carter is growing and learning new things everyday! He doing better eating his rice cereal and learning to open his mouth when the spoons comes at him...he actually smiled while eating tonight:). It was too cute! As if he was saying, "this isn't so bad mom." He is reaching for toys and recognizes his bottle. He is generally a happy guy and we love him so much!
Tomorrow is his 4 month check-up (yes, I am aware that we are almost a month late). I am really interested to see what his stats will be but not so excited that Carter man will be getting his shots especially because Matt may not be there and I will have to watch it all by myself, which is SO SAD! Hopefully the shots will go as quickly as last time and Carter handles them just as well. Update with his stats tomorrow...
"Babies are such a nice way to start people." - Don Herrold

No comments:
Post a Comment