And...I'm back! Now I am blogging from home!!! So I will be giving my man a 5 month birthday kiss when he wakes up :). The past couple weeks I have been traveling a lot for work (more on that in another post) but now I am home for a long while.
So Carter Man this is what you have been up to:
- You are eating more solid (baby) food and you are a very messy eater with the best facial expressions.
- You are reaching out for things you like such as toys, Addison, Hayden, and, your favorite, your bottle!
- You love to eat! Often downing 7-8 ounces per feeding never wasting any formula or breast milk.
- You are enjoying the exersaucer but not for extended periods of time.
- You are getting used to your bedtime routine, which includes a massage!
- You got to experience swinging for the first time yesterday...although someone (read: Grandma) forgot to take your picture so you will be reliving this experience so we can get it on film.
- You started making a new, high-pitch squealing sound but we don't know what it means yet.
- You are more and more interested in food often watching it go into people's mouths with the expression, "hey where's mine?"
- Even though you "found" your feet several weeks ago, you recently started putting them in your mouth!
- For 5 days this month you hung out with just Dad and Hayden while Mom was away at work...and lived to tell about it :).
- Your hair is starting to grow back in... we can't tell what color it is yet but it is definitely lighter than the brown hair you were born with.
This weekend promises to be a busy one with lots of family and fun! We can't wait!
"A baby has a special way of adding joy in every single day." -- Author Unknown

No comments:
Post a Comment