What a game!! What a weekend! We went to the Bettendorf Homecoming Parade Thursday night, the game Friday night and watched the Hawks kick some Nittany Lion tail on Saturday night. Couldn't ask for much more than that :). We are adjusting to fall and football season and Carter LOVES watching football games. He is so content to just sit and watch the people...Matt of course says he is watching the cheerleaders :). He is such a good baby. Mostly laid back and very smiley just don't mess with him if he wants his bottle! As you can see in the previous post, he is starting to sit up unassisted. Right now, he is leaning forward but is getting more comfortable sitting straight up and even correcting himself when he starts leaning. He is getting to be such a BIG BOY!
We are going to be pretty busy the next month with some exciting events coming up... 6 month pictures to be taken, Iowa's Homecoming Game, my friend Megan is coming into town, Halloween and a baby shower for Baby Girl Donnelly! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
Some pics!
Watchin' football with Grandpa!
Hatz Family at the Parade

I swear Carter liked the parade...maybe not all the pictures...look closely :)

Addison and Katie at the parade

"I've got shoes under my feet. Forever in her eyes staring back at me... And I've got all I need. And it's alright by me." - lyrics from Alright by Darius Rucker
No comments:
Post a Comment