Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Husband is Strange...

Earlier this evening, admittedly while watching E! News, Matt looks at me and says:

M: Should I get a Team Jacob shirt?

L: Um, No! You should totally get a Team Edward shirt!

M: No way! Taylor Lautner is way hotter.

L: ::sitting on the couch confused...did my husband just say Taylor Lautner is hot?!::

Literally minutes later...

M: I wish Leann Rimes was hot...because Eddie Cibrian is hot!

L : ::laughing hystercally::

Ah, I love that man!


"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
~Mignon McLaughlin

1 comment:

Kali said...

My husband Shawn, your escort at Kate and Ryan's wedding, has the biggest man crush on Taylor Lautner so sadly, yours is not alone. This made me giggle because literally every time Taylor is on TV, Shawn's always like, "He's built like brick sh•thouse!"