Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MoD: Addison Update 9/17/08

3 lbs. 10.5 ounces

Posted Sep 17, 2008 9:23pm

Addie weighs 3 lbs. 10.5 ounces. She is doing very well keeping her temperature up!!! She did a little throwing up today but they keep adding more to her feedings so they must not be worried about it. She got me good today with some projectile vomit!!! Mommy is going to have to do lots of laundry with this one! At this point none of that matters because I am so glad that she is doing so well and as much as I want us to go home because I want life to get back to normal or what our new normal is going to be, I know that she needs to stay here to get some more quality growing time. She has passed one of the three "tests" that she has to do in order to go home. She likes to be in clothes and she is staying warm on her own! Yea, Addie!!!

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes rom an indomitable will."
 - Mahatma Gandhi


No comments: