Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Things He Says...

"The thunder woke me up. It was loud. It was scary."

"Yeah, the thunder woke me up. That's terrible."

"I not tired."

"I'm scratching my bottom."

"I peed in the shower.....yeah on the loofah. Let me show you." (at least he told me considering it was my loofah!)

"Don't make my hair crazy." (when I was putting gel in it)

::after asking him if he had a good day at Papa Dave's house::
"Yeah. I was a good boy. I listened to Papa. That make you happy?"

::while playing in the sandbox with Grandma Judy::
Grandma: Look Carter! A road grader!
Carter: That not a road grader. Road graders push dirt. That a steam roller.

::while daddy was sweeping the kitchen floor::
Carter: What are you doing daddy?
Daddy: Sweeping.
Carter: Oh, like Cinderellie!

Mommy: You can have milk in the morning Carter. 
Carter (yell/whining): Not in the morning. In the day! 

I wanna watch a movie and rewax (relax).

::while reading a book::
Carter: What's that?
Mommy: That's a catepillar. Do you know what catepillars turn into?
Carter: Yeah. A butterfly. They change outfits.
Seriously the things that come out of his mouth amaze me and crack me up all the time. It is really fun because we can actually have conversations now. One of my favorites, is that I usually ask him what he did during the day and he tells me all about his day :). Such a sweet boy!




No comments: