Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby Guesses?!

Even though we don't plan to find out the gender of 'new baby' I thought it would be fun to make some guesses. Just like we did with Carter, below is a list of old wives' tales regarding gender prediction:
  • My face has NOT be breaking out - Boy
  • Chinese Calendar predicts - Girl
  • Gender Predictor precicts - Girl
  • I am carrying low - Boy
  • Combined age at conception and month of conception (28 + 8) is even (36) - Boy
  • My wedding ring swings in circles over my belly - Boy/Girl (it depends on which website you read)
  • I am craving sweets - Girl
  • No morning sickness for me! - Boy
  • Baby's heartrate was 162 (over 140) - Girl
  • Matt hasn't put on any sympathy weight - Boy
  • My leg hair is growing at the same rate (I think) -  Girl
  • Our bed faces North - Boy
  • I have not had any headaches - Girl
  • Age at conception (28); year of conception (2011) - one odd and one even = Boy
  • I prefer to sleep on my right side - Girl
  • Mother's Intuition - Boy
"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump




No comments: