Not only does it mean warmer temperatures but it also means that we are collecting donations of the March of Dimes!! That's right, our family is once again walking for healthier, stronger babies through the March of Dimes walk. This has been a tradition for our family ever since Miss Addison's scary
start to life and a wonderful way for us to give back. We are so grateful for the March of Dimes and all the work they are doing that help babies get a healthy start. We are also reminded each year how very lucky Addison is to be a healthy and happy 3 year old especially when we see children who still struggle with the effects of their prematurity.
I've gotten us started and I have a little wager for all of you :). This year the March of Dimes walk is Saturday, April 28th also known as 37 weeks and 6 days pregnant. For those of you who don't know or have forgotten, Carter was born at 38 weeks. So on to the wager:
IF I reach my fundraising goal ($100) and I am:
- still pregnant
walking waddling for healthy babies I will add an additional $25.
- walking with new baby in a stroller or in labor or at the hospital recovering after new baby's birth, I will add an additional $50 to the cause.
Sounds like fun, right?!
Also, if any of you want to start guessing about New Baby's gender, arrival and weight click below:
Happy Guessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment