- He is a running fool! He loves to put on his 'rocket boosters' and run around like crazy. He is fast!
- He has gotten so brave at the pool. After spending the weekend there, he know jumps off and side and jumps off the little and big diving boards by himself!! ( with water wings of course) He also has been swimming underwater in the baby pool!
- He has become very paternal. He checks in baby Isla and has been 'babying' his lovies. The other day he told me, I'm pretending I'm the daddy and you can be the mommy.
- He also likes to pretend he is a baby. Not in an obnoxious way but he sees the attention I give to Isla and I think hex wants a little himself. "mom I want you to swaddle me and lay me down with my milk." he also has his 'baby' voice, which is a high-pitched version of his normal voice...it is really funny
- He went to his pre-school roundup...where does the time go?!
- He is great with his numbers and can identify items (5 or less) without counting them. He just looks and knows.
- He is being so sweet to baby Isla. When she cries he gives her Mr. Pig to comfort her - you know it must be love then! Also, the other day she was crying on our bed and was just is diaper and he said, "I think she is cold" and covered her with a blanket
- He is giving the biggest tightest hugs recently and I just love it especially because, right now, we don't get our cuddle time at night
- We can see 18th Street from our deck so we see a lot of 'wee oos' pass by. Anytime Carter hears sirens he says, "Hurry Dad!" and both Matt and Carter run out to the deck to check out the 'wee oo.' My boys are so cute :)
- He went to the dentist for the first time!! He did great and found out that he actually is missing a baby tooth - in fact two of his baby teeth grew together so he has one super tooth!
Carter quotes:
"Look at my goggles. They are pretty snazzy!"
"It's kinda like a party!"
Starts his stories by saying, "When I was a little boy..."
'"Isla has an idea! To cry"
"Thanks Mom! I couldn't have done it without you!" ~ in response to me helping him put on his pants
"I'm a good boy....but sometimes I'm bad."
"My best buddy is Gavin. But sometimes I call him Gav."
"I want to tell you something..." this is usually said when he wants you to stop talking.
"There are three people at the table. Two are eating, one is not." Bet you can guess who wasn't eating. ;)
He always calls a knife an 'ife' even though can say the word correctly. Every.time. It is so cute!!
"A boy is naturally full of humor." ~Robert Baden-Powell

No comments:
Post a Comment