It was back to school for Carter on Tuesday, August 27th. This year he is in the Kindergarten Readiness class at Redeemer and goes Monday - Thursday mornings from 8:30 to 11:00. His first day of school is only an hour and parents are requested to stay with their child. Carter had to find his coat/packback hook and his mailbox. Other than that they just do a shorten version of what their days are like (minus snack).
It is always fun to watch Carter at preschool. Especially this year when he has new classmates and his BFF Gavin isn't there :(. At first, he wanted me to play with him so I did but then I kind of stepped back and let him do his own thing. I like to watch him interact with others as if I am not there. He had a great first day and really like circle time when Mrs. Christianson told the story of Humpty Dumpty and got out a real egg and the kids watched it fall (and crack). He did really good listening to the story and was able to answer the question about it at the end. Before we knew it, the hour was up and his first day over.
Carter, I hope you have a wonderful year of school! I have loved watching you grow up and become such a sweet little boy. I hope you never lose your passion for knowledge and always embrace new situations with a positive attitude!
![]() |
| First Day! |
'You have brains in your head
you have feet in your shoes
you can steer yourself in
any direction you choose.'
~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:
Post a Comment