"It was a busy day today! It's Mr. Pig's first day of school! He brought a Rice Krispies treats for lunch...just one. HE also brought a watermelon and a banana for his best buddy. His best buddy loves bananas but he is not a monkey. He is a dog named Fred and his dad's name is Fred.
It just so happens that Papa Dave's best friend's name is Fred and his dad's name was Fred too :)
"My backwards name would be R E T R A C"
Carter went over to his friend Gavin's house to play but before he left I called him over to remind him to behave. Carter knew what I was doing so before I started talking he said, "Mom, I'll behave!" Then I told him to remember to listen and not to torment their dog (they like to chase poor Roscoe around) Carter said to me "Mom...I won't...what does torment mean?"
"Boots help me walk in the snow...snow walkin' is pretty tricky!"
Ever since Isla was locked in our bathroom, I have asked Carter to not lock the bathroom door. His reply, "Mom, I have to lock it because I don't want anyone to disturb me while I'm going potty."
"I'm stronger than Addison...my head is."
::laughing:: Mom, my toot sounded like a horn! Isn't that funny?!
"I'm never going snowboarding...cause I think it is dangerous. I know it takes practice."
"Snow don't come tomorrow we already have a lot...Mom, I'm talking to the snow."
![]() |
| My handsome man! |
Where does he come up with this stuff?!

No comments:
Post a Comment