Monday, September 14, 2015

Preschool Round 2 ~ Isla Elizabeth!

On September 2nd, Isla had her first day of preschool. She was really excited to go and knew that 'Whiteman' was her teacher's name thanks to seeing her several times at Kiwanis park last spring. Her first day she was only at school for an hour with me. She was a little nervous and wanted me to play with her but she warmed up and she and Gus played store. She was a little shy and wouldn't introduce herself to the group but overall had a great time.

Thursday, September 4th was her first day by herself. I was a little nervous she would freak out during drop off but luckily she had Gus with her and went in without any issues. She really likes school but doesn't really remember much of what she does or anybody's name. She is so totally different than Carter at this age. Carter had such a good memory that he could dictate everything that happened. I hear 'I not remember' a lot from Miss Isla :). Luckily, Mrs. Whiteman keeps parents updated with her blog. I love this so much because I get a glimpse of what she did during the day and have information so I can ask more specific questions about school. I added the blog to my blog list if anyone else is interested in what Isla is doing at preschool :).

First Day!

First Day dropping them off!!


It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
~ Unknown



No comments: