Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ballerina Girl!

My sweet little Isla went to her first ballet class!! I wanted to get Isla into dance last winter but most places wouldn't take her until she was three. There are several wonderful dance studios in town but I decided to sign her up through Junior Theater. I think it will be a little more laid back and it was cheaper than most studios. This is Isla's first time doing organized anything so I didn't want to commit her to an entire year if she ended up not enjoying dance.

Her dance classes are in the basement where I used to have my dance recitals so there were a lot of memories flooding back when I took her.



She absolutely loved it!! Ever since she cried going to princess camp this summer, I am always afraid that she will be apprehensive when dropping her off places. However, she went right in with all the other little girls and came out with a big smile on her face and a sticker! She has to wear a black leotard, black ballet skirt, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes. She looks absolutely adorable!! I can't wait until parents get to watch practice, which happens just twice during the session. Love my little ballerina girl!

Ballerina girl...you are so lovely


1 comment:

C and A said...

Our girls started at junior theatre also and we loved it. We transitioned them to the family museum primarily bc of location and I absolutely love that. Same more relaxed feel and very age appropriate. She looks so cute!