On Friday we celebrated our Brea with her first birthday party. Very different from Carter's first birthday extravaganza, we had a nice, relaxed, and intimate party at the Davenport Country Club. I underestimated nap times and went with a four o'clock start time and I think all three babies (1 year olds) slept long that afternoon and were late to the party :).
![]() |
| I know this picture is blurry but I love it because it was taken by Isla :) |
I knew the bigger kids would want to get in the pool right away so we did things slightly differently and had Brea (read: her siblings) open gifts and have cake first.
![]() |
| My three loves! |
![]() |
We got her a step stool to match her siblings!
|
![]() |
| The Before |
Poor Brea...being the third child she didn't get much in terms of gifts because we have every toy ever invented. But she will one day appreciate the money that is now in her savings account :). She loved being sung to and thought it was fun to be the center of attention. And when it was time for cake...well she knew EXACTLY what to do!
I am bummed I didn't get video of this epic cake smash but these pictures will do! Everyone was laughing about how she went after the cake! This girl loves to eat!
![]() |
| She also knows how to share! |
After presents and cake, we released the kids and they swam until the pizza arrived. It was a beautiful night and not too hot. We really couldn't have asked for a better day! I can't believe our sweet Brea is one!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!








No comments:
Post a Comment