Last Thurday (10/23) I started my 15th week of pregnancy. It is still amazing to me how far I have come and have many more months I have to go! Not much new to report.... I definitely have more energy and still haven't felt any movement. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to hear the heart beat!!
Other than that Matt and I have been working on redocorating the guest bedroom - well it has been mostly Matt :). So no more Jungle Room!!! I will have before and after pictures when it is completed.
Other than that Matt and I have been working on redocorating the guest bedroom - well it has been mostly Matt :). So no more Jungle Room!!! I will have before and after pictures when it is completed.
Miscellaneous exciting news...
My friend Brooke welcomed a son on Friday October 24th!! Welcome to the world Liam. He joins proud parents Brooke and Alex and big sister, Ava.
My friend Megan just informed me that she will briefly be in town for Thanksgiving!! A group of us plan to get together the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, which works out great because I was planning on taking that Wednesday off work.
Matt's sister Lisa is also coming for Thanksgiving! Her boyfriend, Rod, and dog, Maggie, will be joining her. They will be our first guests in the new and improved guest bedroom.
I only have 41/2 days of work this week! Teachers do not have to work on Halloween so my mom is treating "the girls" to pedicures Friday afternoon. I am so excited for my feet to look pretty - right now they are pretty disgusting :).
Check out the other blogs I follow on the left-hand side of my blog. Bloggers include my sister, Katie, sister-in-law, Grete, and friends Clarissa and Adam.
That's all for now. Check below for my pregnancy pics (still not showing that much):
This is me at 14 weeks and 1 day - covered
14 weeks and 1 day - bare belly

15 weeks 1 day
1 comment:
Hi! You're so cute :) When do you find out what you're having?
Post a Comment