We had a fun and busy weekend! Friday we had friends over for a barbeque although I made Matt make me a pizza because that is what I was craving :). Saturday I exercised and walked the dog in the morning, Matt and I watched the Hawks kick ass (finally!) in the afternoon, and the most fun we went to Seth and Theresa's house for the infamous Oktoberfest party!! I wish I had pictures because Seth got really into it and had hats for everyone, German music blaring, and beads!! I was a little bummed that I couldn't indulge in the drinking but I had my fair share of the eating. Fun was had by all although Matt did not have as much fun later in the evening while he was praying to the porcelain god - haha!!
The entire weekend had BEAUTIFUL weather!! Sunday was the 1st Anniversary of the dog park opening so we took Hayden to enjoy the festivities. She had a ton of fun watching the fashion show (she was not in it this year) and getting her nails clipped for free! She was completely exhausted for the rest of the evening :). We also went to see baby Addison at her new home in the Genesis NICU. We accidentally went to the wrong floor so we got to see labor and delivery, which is where we will be come April. Addison is doing SO GOOD - she is over 6 pounds and is breathing without her nose "thingy", which is the technical name for it (right Krista and Theresa?). They think she will be at Genesis for 7-10 more days and then she will be home!! FYI - if you would like more updated info on Addison her carepage is the link on the left.
So that was our weekend in a nutshell. I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend too!!!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment