Matt and I finally heard our baby's heartbeat on Monday during our doctor's appointment. It was AMAZING! Matt said it was definitely worth the wait (we had a 3:30 appointment but didn't see the doctor until 4:15 or so). The doctor found the heartbeat the second she put the doppler on my stomach so it was a relief that she didn't have to go searching for it. She didn't mention what the heart rate was but I was so excited to hear it that I forgot to ask :).
Now the BIG news... we scheduled our ultrasound for Wednesday November 26th!! Even though we have decided not to find out the sex of the baby we will get a lot of pictures and a video. It is perfect timing because Matt's sister will be in town for Thanksgiving so we will be able to show her the video. I will try to upload part of it to the blog- if I can figure it out :).
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment