Today, I am 27 weeks pregnant and may or may not be in my third trimester (some sites/books say the 3rd starts at 27 weeks while other say it starts at 28 weeks). Either way I am getting down to the wire! I am still feeling really good but I am starting to get looks/stares from the people in my exercise classes - maybe they think I should be at home with my feet up :). I am starting to have trouble bending over, which is evident by the fact that the other day I dumped Hayden's food all over the floor instead of inside her bowl :). In other news, the baby is moving like CRAZY and I always try to decipher what part of the baby's body is kicking me and how I think he/she is positioned. Right now I think the baby is laying across my belly...
So I have changed my mind and decided to give the office/new nursery an entirely NEW LOOK!! Originally, Matt and I were not going to paint the walls because for one I've always loved the color and two Matt and I hate to paint :). But because it is a odd greenish gray color we were having a hard time finding bedding to match. I did find a nice 3-piece set from Marshall's that I liked and looked "okay" with the room color. But the set has a little navy in it and I was worried how that would look with the crib - I really want a black crib. So earlier this week I began browsing at new bedding only to find out that the sets I like were expensive and quite frankly more than I wanted to spend. I was going to give up my search and just use the bedding we have when I decided to Google crib bedding sale and you won't believe what I found! A super cute/cool 5 piece bedding set for $99 - originally $350!!! I couldn't believe it and the best part was that I didn't even have to pay shipping or sales tax. So our new bedding set is black, white and lime green - yes, you heard me correctly the set is very funky and I love it.
Unfortunately, I KNOW that the lime green is going to completely clash with the wall color we have so I broke the news to Matt that everything will have to be changed :). It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind - right?! I also have a really cool idea for painting the walls, which I will keep to myself for now in case it turns into a disaster. The best part is I am really excited to start decorating the nursery whereas before it seemed like it was just going to be a chore. I will have before and after pictures when it is completed so stay tuned...
Hope everyone is staying warm!!
8 years ago
1 comment:
where are the pictures!!??
Post a Comment