Well we are back in Iowa after having an AMAZING holiday vacation. Mark and Grete came down from Minnesota for a very busy Christmas week!! It started on Christmas Eve with pedicures in the morning and the Osborn's Christmas party after church that night. I was a little bit sad that I didn't get to indulge in all the fun beverages but I certainly had my fair share of delicious food!
We started Christmas morning opening gifts at the Tiemeier household. I got a beautiful necklace and earring set from Matt and the cutest gift from my Secret Santa (Grete). She took a picture of Hayden and had it made into a floor mat - it is absolutely adorable and I immediately fell in love with it!! She also gave me a locket to put the baby's picture in and engrave his/her name on the back. Matt was really surprised when I gave him the Oakleys he has been eyeing for weeks. He then understood when I wasn't thrilled that he bought a pair of $40 used Oakleys two days before on eBay - oh well!! Next we had breakfast at my Grandma's place and then it was off to the Hatz's for lunch and more presents! We ended the night back at my folk's house for dinner and finally some RELAXATION and the Wii!
Friday was fairly uneventful. We went shopping for some after Christmas deals and dressed up for dinner at the Club. Saturday started with a quick trip to Burlingon to see my Grandma and Grandpa TT (my dad's folks), several aunts and uncles, cousins and second cousins. We made it home in time for Katie's 28th Birthday Celebration at the Flames game - we had suite tickets!!
Sunday, Matt made breakfast for everyone, we said goodbye to Mark and Grete, and then packed quick for our trip to Tampa! See I told you it was busy!!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment