Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FUN, FUN, FUN!

This week has been crazy so far and I have not one but two poop stories for you - I know you all are thrilled :).

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend Theresa and my 6 week post partum checkup. Carter was very well-behaved at lunch (he slept the entire time!). And my doctor's appointment went well and everything checked out okay and I have been released for all activities, which Matt is very excited about...

But the craziest thing happened later that day when my mom, Katie, Addison, Carter and I went on a walk with the dogs and little Miss Hayden got us in trouble! Here's the story, we were walking along when Hayden had to er... use the restroom so we stopped and waited for her when this woman yelled HEY at us. I actually thought she was talking to one of her children so I didn't pay much attention until she yelled HEY at us again. Then she screamed don't let your dog s**t in my yard. My mom told her that we were picking it up and she said "I don't care!" Well, you know us Tiemeier women we can't keep our big months shut -I know you are all shocked :) - so we talked back. My mom at first explaining, maybe shouting, that we can't control where our dog poops then the woman yelled if we could be any louder. Katie shouted that we just wouldn't pick it up next time and then I may have yelled something to the effect that next time I would pick it up and throw it at her Mercedes. To be fair, I am still a hormonal new mother on little to no sleep so don't f**k with me :). She called me a stupid b***h and we thanked her for using such foul language in front of our kids before we went on our merry way. Can you believe that happened?! So dog owners beware if you happen to be walking by the house next to the cut-through sidewalk by Sheck park.

Today Carter visited Grandpa T's office and we (my mom, Carter and I) went to his baby shower at work. The shower was a lot of fun and we got a lot of wonderful things. It was really nice to catch up with the ladies - although I will be seeing them in a short week and a half
:(. Carter enjoyed himself and again was very well-behaved. Evidently, we should just have people over because he is never that well-behaved when it is just Matt and I :).

Carter also enjoyed seeing his Grandpa's office. We stopped by before the baby shower. He was so excited in fact that he pooped his pants! To be fair, blowouts have been a recent occurrence at the Hatz household. Well, not actually in our house because Carter prefers to wait until we are out in public but I digress. So I ran to the car to get the diaper bag (I didn't think we would need it for the like 5 minutes we were there - lesson learned). My dad had a lunch meeting so my mom and I were changing Carter in his office when my dad walked in with the man he was meeting with! So there we were, my dad trying to conduct a professional business meeting with my mom and I crouched around a naked poopy Carter. My dad was so sweet and introduced us, picked up his meeting materials and headed out to lunch. Luckily, Carter is young enough that he probably won't be traumatized by this incident. My dad, however, may not be so lucky :).

No comments: