
Carter Man that is. He.will.not.stop.moving. It only took him a couple days to really get a hang of the crawling thing and now he is so fast! And while most of the time he is completely adorable while crawling, especially when he is only wearing a diaper - really, is there anything cuter?! However; sometimes he crawls and whines and that is not so cute. Like, "I am coming to get you but I don't have to like it!" or "will you just pick me up already, this crawling stuff is hard work!" So dramatic! Some things I love about him crawling:
- His little butt wiggles
- He pants or jabbers when he gets really excited about crawling towards something (usually something he is NOT supposed to have)
- When he crawls to pull up to the couch, he always crawls until his face plants into the side of the couch, stops and then pulls himself up. Every.time.

- He understands the word "no" but doesn't abide by it! If I tell him "no" he will stop mid-crawl, sit up, look at me, get a twinkle in his eye and go back to crawling towards off-limits object. Little Stinker!
- His favorite "off-limits" object - Hayden's water bowl because splashing in water is so.much.fun!
- I love standing in another room and see his little head peep around the corner
Carter's Favorite New Toy - the dryer ball!

Things have learned since Carter has started crawling:
- He will find anything and everything that happens to be on the floor
- My floors are never as clean as I think they are
- Crawling time has taken over cuddle time :(
- He will only get busier
- My little baby is growing up ::sigh::
In other "growing up" news, Carter spent this morning in Child Watch at the Y. We were first timers and both Carter and I did great! The child watcher worker did say to me when I picked him up, "he is such a drool monster...so cute though." Yep! That's my son :).
"To be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in his life today." - Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment