Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Happenings!

Happy Holidays from the Hatz's! We had a great Christmas and Carter got a lot of fun gifts. I don't want to bore you with a complete rundown of our entire Holiday weekend so bullet points of the highlights will have to suffice :)
  • I went out with friends Wednesday night for a Very Sexy Christmas and I won a pair of underwear - ha!
  • Crab legs for dinner Christmas Eve -yum!
  • Osborn's Annual Christmas Party!
  • Opening presents Christmas Eve with the Tiemeier clan - minus Mark, Grete, Ryan, Katie and Addison
  • Carter opening up his gifts in his jammies Christmas morning :)
  • Breakfast at Great Grandma Jeannie's place
  • Dinner and gifts with the Grandma, Grandpa and GG Hatz
  • Watching Marley & Me for the first time and sobbing with family
  • Getting snowed out of driving to Burlington - boo! Eating brunch at Granite City instead - yah
  • Celebrating Aunt Katie's birthday (I won't mention how many candles were on her cake ::29::) with dinner at Osaka!
That was pretty much our weekend in a nutshell. Carter got many great gifts but I think he favorite is the Fire Truck he received from Uncle Mark and Aunt Grete and he also really likes the CAT truck Santa brought him!

Other noteworthy events, Matt and I hung out with Megan and Ryan Monday night and watched I love you, Man - hilarious movie. Carter and I traveled to Burlington Tuesday (along with my dad, mom, grandma, Katie, Addison and Joanna) to visit Grandma and Grandpa TT and my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Tim. This is really what I love about the holidays - spending time with family and friends!

In my Christmas sweater - thanks Auntie Jo!

Me and my Dad!

Carter FAVORITE thing to do off his Cars couch


What do you mean we can't go to Miami for the Orange Bowl?!


"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. " - Author Unknown

No comments: