I am starting to think about Carter's first birthday party. I know I have a couple of months but it will be here before we know it! So for right now I am enjoying every minute of my little man. :)
Happy 10 Months Carter Man! Here is what you have been up to:
- You love to dance and music!! You sway side-to-side any time you hear music and you love turning up Grandma's radio :)
- You wave and clap
- You have crazy hair! The sides are growing over your ears and sometimes you have a piece in back that sticks up straight :). Mommy is having a hard time dealing with the fact you may be old enough for your "first haircut" so she is leaving it for now :)
- You have six teeth
- You started giving kisses! They are completely open mouth, slobbery kisses but I LOVE THEM
- You and Addison love crawling through Grandma's side table
- You love playing with a empty milk or water jug
- You love looking out the back door for Hayden
- Your sleeping habits have improved! You slept overnight a Grandma's house twice!
- You HATE getting your diaper changed and getting dressed because they require you to sit still, which is so not fun.
- Your 6-9 month clothes are getting a little snug and you have started wearing some 12 month outfits
- You are cruising everywhere and, if they are close enough, can go from one object to another without crawling
- You put EVERYTHING in your mouth and hate when someone has to go in and fish it out. Examples, paper, wrappers, crumbs, lint...oh and a penny!!
- You are still very sensitive and while Addison can be mean to you, we are trying to teach you that you don't have to cry every time.
- You beg for food. Anytime we are sitting on the couch or on our kitchen chairs eating you will pull yourself up, pat our legs, look up and give us your cheesy smile as if to say, "gimme some?" So cute!
My Jug!
Morning Mommy
I'm Driving!
"Babies touch the world with love." - Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment