Well, that turned out to by a bad idea. Someone (we are blaming Joanna but this cannot be confirmed or denied) brought a little something extra to the party...the flu bug! Yuck! By 3 o'clock Monday Joanna was sick, by 4:30 I was sick, by 6:30 my mom was sick, by 9:30 Matt, Katie, and Cory were sick, Addison and my grandma followed later that night. Hayden got sick Tuesday morning and finally today Ryan and Hank went down. Carter seemed to miss the bullet but did have a fever this morning. Luckily, as fast as this sickness came on it left just as quickly. But let me tell you - it.was.not.pretty. Unless you consider listening to your significant other puke his brains out pretty. Then it was lovely (insert sarcasm here).
Thank goodness Matt's folks were able to take Carter Tuesday because Matt and I were down for the count. Unfortunately for Matt's folks we seemed to have infected their house as well :(.
For now we seem to be on the mend and everyone is trying to disinfect everything! We all want to be healthy for the big Valentine's Day weekend. Especially Katie, Ryan, Cory, Jo, Matt and I who are going to the Club for a schmancy, albeit pricey, 3 course meal.
"I'm sick, of being sick..." - Bob Kevoian
No comments:
Post a Comment