The best part?! Matt tried the same tactic again and I caught Carter walking on film!!! Hooray! My baby is getting to be such a big boy! It was a great end to a fun day because this morning I met Carter, Addison, Katie and my mom at The Family Museum. The Niabi Zoo was there with some animals and Carter got to pet a penguin!! We also played at the Museum for a little bit - Carter was on TV, played music, rode a horse, crawled around and dressed up like a cowboy!
Today was a good day!
"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings".
~Hodding Carter, Jr.
1 comment:
Your mom was right that he'd walk by his birthday. We can't WAIT to see you guys next Friday. I need some more pictures of those cuties!!
Post a Comment