You are still in 0-3 month clothes
You wear a size 1 diaper
You are taking a bottle much better now that you have to do it every day :) You usually take 3.5 - 4 ounces a bottle
You are smiling all the time now and I love it
You are also cooing and squealing! Maybe you will give Gus a run for his money
You are following objects with your eyes and started to notice your hands
You have started blowing bubbles
You like to play on the floor but prefer to lay on your back - not so much a fan of tummy time
You get the hiccups at least once a day
You are becoming more aware of your surroundings. The other day we held you and Gus up to one another and you just stared at him. Then he smiled at you and you smiled right back! It was so cute I wish I would have gotten it on tape!
You started sitting in your Bumbo seat but don't love it yet
You are like your brother and have a window of time to get you too sleep or you are CRAZY!
You are starting to like your bath and haven't cried the past couple nights. I even got a smile out of you!
We love you Miss Isla and are having fun watching you grow!!
"If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle." ~ Vincent van Gogh


No comments:
Post a Comment