- Kick your legs when you get really excited
- Are so very smiley
- Love to giggle and is very ticklish
- Can roll both ways
- Is a drooling machine!
- Found your tongue and now you spit it out all the time
- Grab for everything!
- Went on the swings for the first time at the park and loved it!
- Found your hands and is always putting them in your mouth
- You are really loud! You love to squeal at the top of your lungs
- You learned how to push the school bus and make the froggy come out!
- Started rice cereal. You didn't hate it as bad as your brother but didn't love it either. I would put it your mouth but then you didn't know what to do with it
- Sleeping is still inconsistent! Some nights you go all night and some nights it is 4:30 am
- You are in 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month stuff. You are very long so 6 month pants seem to do the trick
- You started giving kisses! They are wide mouth slobbery ones but I love 'em!
- You found your feet and are now obsessed with grabbing them
- You are so happy and content most of the time...such a little sweetie!
- You went to your first football game and your first parade!
- You are starting to play in the exercauser at grandma's house!
Isla is doing something new everyday it seems and I wish time would just slow down. With Carter I was really excited for each stage because it was something new but with Isla I know what is coming so while I am still excited for her to reach her milestones I am much more content with who she is today :).




"She will fill our lives with sunshine...And our hearts with love." ~ Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment