Now my mom would have saved the day and taken the kids this morning but she does so much sometimes we hate to ask her to do even more. So Matt said, 'Carter can ride around with me this morning. I am just delivering some equipment and picking up some checks.' So that's what they did! Carter got to go to work with his dad! Carter was so excited he even said, "Mom! I need to get dressed!" That never happens ~ he would hang out in his underwear all day if I let him :).
I dressed Carter in jeans and a polo shirt just like his daddy wears. Carter asked to bring his IPad (leap pad) and brought his milk that he was going to put in the cupholder in the truck. It was all so adorable! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the two of them but Matt was running late and I was nursing Isla.
I know that both of them had a wonderful time and Carter probably won't stop talking about it for weeks especially since the other day he was pretending to go to work and I asked him what he did and he said, "I sell John Deere like my dad!" Thanks honey for saving the day!
"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budington Kelland
No comments:
Post a Comment