It's fun to have your jammas on in the daylight. ~ day in pjs since he was sick the day beforeI might have diaherra
Mom, I found the mystery! My hat was here! (we couldn't find his hat at my mom's house)
I just don't know where he could be ~ referring to Buddy our Elf on the Shelf.
Dad, did you spit up?
Carter: Mom I made you an ornament!
Me: Carter that was supposed to be a secret!
Carter Whispering: Oops! sorry mom!
Dad, I think there is someone is the Ho Ho Ho sign. Yeah, I think it is Buddy. Let me turn on the Christmas lights to see...it's him all right!
I got bruises on myself but I'm ok.
Mom, I got to tell you something...I had a dream. There was a humongous monkey. But he was mean. It was a mean dream. I didn't like that humongous monkey. ~ Carter went on to tell everyone about his dream and added that the monkey was purple and at Kiwanis park. And then the Word World people were there - that boy and his imagination :)
My mom: Carter you know that is Gus' truck. It is his Christmas present.
Carter: Yeah, I know...I'm just pretending that it is mine :)
Carter: We wrapped your present Grandma!
Grandma: Tell me what it is!
Carter: No, I'm not gonna tell you but you can drink your coffee in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment