My baby girl rolled over from belly to back last night (8/30)!! We were all so excited for her :). She has been
so close for at least 3 weeks so I have been waiting oh so patiently for her to do it. I really wasn't that stressed about the fact that she hadn't hit this milestone because in the back of my mind I knew that she would do it in her own time. But the past week or so I have kinda been obsessing over it :). I would put her on the floor and it seemed like she wasn't even trying to roll anymore...so then all these crazy thoughts popped in my head (is she regressing? will she ever roll? will she skip the milestone completely?).
Like most babies, Miss Thing just waited until she was ready. And I loved that she waited to do it for us! I didn't have to hear about it from my mom or in-laws and then wait for her to do it again ~ she did it the first time and I got to see it!! Love that!
Congrats big girl!! We love you!
"Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment." ~ Thomas Carlyle
No comments:
Post a Comment