I took Friday off to finally enjoy some summer weather with my kiddos. Well, the weather must have totally gotten the memo because all week the forecast was showing Friday being hot and sunny....it rained. And it rained.
We did take a long walk in the morning and hung out at the park.
![]() |
| Loves to swing! |
![]() |
| All Alone and Loving it! |
Went over to Katie and Ryan's house for some more S'mores and fun.
![]() |
| Yummy! Also Addison's face cracks me up :) |
The next morning with boot camp, of course! Best quote of the weekend goes to Addison! She, Gus and Katie came over to my mom's house Saturday morning so we could take the kids to Child Watch and go to Bootcamp. When my mom asked Addison where her daddy was (he usually watches the kiddos) she said;
'Well...he had too much daddy juice last night.'
Saturday was HOT so we spent most of the day out at the pool. Love it. Carter is such a water baby and is really starting to swim well. I love that. I think learning to swim is such an important skill for kids to have and the fact that he isn't scared completely surprised and delighted me.
Sunday Monsters University in the morning with my Carter Man! He said he liked the movie but I know that he was scared in some parts. I was thinking throughout the movie that maybe it wasn't the best idea because we talk everyday about how there aren't really monsters and now we were watching a movie about monsters and how the scare children...hmm....
![]() |
| Our crew! |
I love summer!!
“Summertime is always the best of what might be.” ~ Charles Bowden




No comments:
Post a Comment