No, I do not have a f**king dart in my neck but I have some mighty fine cankles!! Seriously folks it is bad, Matt actually greeted me the other day by saying, "holy cankles!" Well, he may of said ankles but that word no longer accurately describes the area between my shins and feet. The following, however, very accurately describes my current situation:
Cankles
It's a noun.
Definition, please? - An aesthetically unfortunate physiological condition which leaves its victims with no discernable narrowing of the ankle between the calf and the foot. Victims of this condition are advised to avoid the following: ankle boots, ankle-strap shoes, anklets, ankle socks, ankle tattoos, high-top shoes, and any other footwear or legwear that might draw attention to the cankle region - duly noted.
Language of origin, please? - Urban
Can you use the word in a sentence, please? Laura has a classic case of cankles -- her calves are the same width from knee to foot.
Cankles, C-A-N-K-L-E-S, Cankles!!!
Swollen feet can just be a normal sign of pregnancy or can be a sign of some complications, which is why my urine will be tested tomorrow - please see previous post. Right now, the swelling is limited to my feet and I hope (knock on wood) that remains the case. I don't care to look like the Michelin man even though I may have his feet :).
Again, please keep baby and me in your thoughts. Also, cross your fingers that I can make it past April 1st - we are having our annual Whitey's Ice Cream Day at work and I don't want to miss it! I am only partly kidding...
8 years ago
1 comment:
You only had to pee in the jug for 12 hours!?!? I had to do it for 24!!!! I had to go get ANOTHER orange jug, because I filled the first one up!!! I know, probably TMI. :) Anyway, I'm thinking about you guys - good luck!
Post a Comment