Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's the Final Countdown...

1 month until my due date!!! Can you believe it?! Time has really flown bye and I expect the next 4 weeks will be no exception. Everyone keeps asking me, " so are you just ready to be done?" and the answer is honestly no. I have been extremely blessed with this pregnancy and don't have many issues to complain about. Yes, I get tired and yes, there are times when I am uncomfortable but overall I feel pretty good! I am just at peace knowing that the baby will come when he/she is ready and to enjoy the time Matt and I have left as a family of 3 (I am including Hayden).

I actually have been more anxious that the Baby might come early and that my hospital bag isn't completely packed yet, we haven't ordered our pack n' play and I haven't disinfected all of the bottles and toys (my mom was a HUGE help and washed all of the baby's clothes - thanks mom!). So when/if I go past my due date I will probably go back to this post and think "WTF was I talking about?!" I just really want to make it to April for no reason in particular other than I feel like I will be more "prepared" because all along I have been ready to have this baby come April. And truth be told I really want to make it to my friend Julie's baby shower March 28th :).

One thing I no longer have to worry about...not making it to our maternity photo shoot!!!! Matt and I had our pictures taken last night and we couldn't be happier with how the session went! I can't wait to see the pictures - Jennifer is going to upload them to my Shutterfly account in about a week so I will post some then. She even offered to do an outside location for free and we can bring Hayden! Well actually my mom will probably have to bring her in case she doesn't cooperate. So hopefully the baby will keep baking and the weather will continue to be nice so we can take advantage of her offer.
On a side note - I have been getting differing opinions about how big my belly actually is. Case in point, last week two people asked me if I "felt fat" yet. While I feel big I don't feel fat just pregnant. Also, last night the photographer couldn't believe how small my belly was but today when I walked into the lunch room I heard a collective gasp from "the gals" about how I must have popped over the weekend. Maybe it is what I am wearing or maybe I grew overnight?!


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

No comments: