Thursday, October 1, 2009

Breaking Carter News...

Carter cut his first tooth yesterday! You can feel it but you can't really see it yet. Matt called me at work to tell me and I had to fight back tears...I don't know why this milestone is so hard on me. It just breaks my heart that he is growing up so fast and I only have a short time left to see his cute gummy smile. But I am happy to see his growing and thriving and hitting his milestones. The good news is that the tooth explains the rough past couple nights (waking at 4 am is not fun) and that I am no longer breastfeeding. That tooth is sharp - ouch!



And tomorrow Carter Man will be 6.months.old! Part of me wants to put this time in a bottle because I never want to forget how cute and fun Carter is at this age...

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that Id like to do
Is to save every day
Till eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
- lyrics from Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce


No comments: