So we are starting to talk more about the potty. Not potty-training per se just getting acclimated to what we do on the potty and just a lot more potty talk in general. The other day Carter was pitching a fit while I was changing his diaper and I asked if he wanted to wear his big boy Cars undies. And he did! But he also wanted someone else to wear big boy undies....
Mr. Pig!! Carter is very into Mr. Pig these days. He wants Pig to do everything he does :). Carter did pretty well with his big boy undies. He stayed dry for about two hours but ended with Carter peeing in an empty laundry basket so I wouldn't call it a success either.
He did try to sit on the potty a couple times and he decided he would potty train his loveys.
When I saw this I thought it was so cute so I said, "Carter we should take a picture! They are doing such a great job!" And then I ran to get my camera when I noticed Carter running behind me saying, "Camera too!"
When I walked into the bathroom I saw this...
Carter was telling them to say "Cheese!" :) My little photographer! Then I told him to say cheese too...
I just love him!!!
"A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often." ~Author Unknown




No comments:
Post a Comment