This is what you have been up to:
- You are walking! Not all the time but you always try walking from your standing position. Once you fall you usually crawl to wherever it is that you wanted to go
- You learned how to shut doors. And you think it is HILARIOUS to crawl really fast in a room and shut the door on mommy – you giggle every.time.
- You learned to go down the stairs backwards safely – thanks for the helpful tip Addison :)
- You started putting your hands out in an “I don’t know?” position when someone asks you where something is.
- You will try any food and like just about all of it. You even ate fish last week!
- You are a “stuffer.” You always stuff your mouth full of food as if we are going to take it away from you – silly boy
- When you are ready for your bottle/sippy cup at night you will go in the kitchen and “ask” for it. And by ask I mean you reach up to the counter and talk/grunt
- Speaking of grunting, we always know when you need your diaper changed – ha!
- You love to play catch. You will throw a ball and either go chase it yourself or wait for someone to throw it back to you. And by throw I mean you lift the ball over your head and bounce it on the ground
- You have been walking outside with your walker(s) and you love it! You know how to steer yourself out of the grass when you get stuck
- You love to play on the couch. You just fling yourself from one side to the other
- You love Hayden often greeting her with your version of “dog.”
- You have been putting yourself to sleep (knock.on.wood) You were getting too distracted when we would try and hold you to sleep so we started putting you in your crib and after some initial tears you are fast asleep
- You are still very sensitive and will cry when we are too stern with our “no” But it nothing a little cuddle won’t fix
- You are going to get your first haircut today!
"My precious little baby
I have loved you from the start
You are a tiny miracle
Laying closely to my heart
Each day I feel your presence
Each day you heart beats softly
As only I could know
So I'll keep this in a special place
And remember each year through
Of this very special time in my life
The moment I carried you"
- Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment