All your hard work will pay off soon.
And we both looked at each other and smiled. How true is this statement? Very true! Because next Thursday Matt starts his new job!!! Matt accepted an offer from Green Valley Ag & Turf to be their Commercial Account Represenative for the QC area. Green Valley is a John Deere dealership so he will be selling John Deere products to local companies. And he couldn't be more excited - Nothing Runs Like a Deere :).
I know he will miss working with his partner Al but he is ready to move on with this wonderful opportunity. Carter and I are very proud of you Daddy!
What did my fortune say, you ask? It read, You will soon witness a miracle. And then I looked at my Carter Man. :)
“From small beginnings come great things.” - Proverb
No comments:
Post a Comment