This was Addison on the day she was born...9 weeks premature.
This is Addison today...a healthy 19 month old!
If it hadn't been for the the advances in neonatal care, made possible by the March of Dimes, we may not have our spunky little peanut to love on today. This makes MoD close to our hearts - you never think things like this can happen to you until it does. We are all so thankful for the medical care Addison received ..
So even though we are VERY late in the game our family has decided to walk, in honor of Miss Addison, in this year's March for Babies. I need your help! Again, I know this is late (considering the walk in next weekend) but I'm asking you to donate to Team Addison Meyer to help the March of Dimes fund the fight to ensure the health of babies. I got things started so if you would like to donate please click here. 543,000 (1 in 8) babies are born too soon each year by donating you can help one!
The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.


No comments:
Post a Comment