I am thankful for my family.
Not just my immediate family but my extended family as well. I have a husband that does more than his fair share around the house and always puts Carter and I before himself. I know I have said it before but he is my everything! I have an amazing son who is the light of my life! He is the funniest little person and his big, toothy smile can brightened even the darkest day. He finds happiness in the smallest things and serves as great reminder to just be happy! I have the best parents and siblings both by blood and by marriage. They are always there for us and the best caretakers for Carter. I have the sweetest dog! Yes, Miss Hayden fills our home with love and dog hair :). She loves to cuddle with us and is a wonderful big sister to Carter. Letting him pretty much do anything to her without much of a fuss.
I am thankful for our friends.
I am thankful for our health.
I am thankful for our home.
I am thankful for our jobs.
There are so many other things - I am just so thankful for this great life! Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for today?!
"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."
- Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment