Getting ready for the show!
Carter was really excited and I kept asking him on the way down to the Adler, "who are we going to see tonight?" And he always replied, "Elmo!" We had amazing seats in 3rd row center! And nobody sat in front of us so the kids could lean over the seats to get an even closer look! I watched the two of them as much as I watched the show! It was really amazing watching them enjoy the show and I couldn't have been happier for them! They both covered their eyes and imagined with the characters and waved at the characters as they came on the stage.
"Cover your eyes, imgaine your there..."
"Hi Elmo"
At one point in the show Oscar the Grouch appeared and Carter shouted, "Oscar!" and through his hands up in the air and said, "yay!" It was too funny and my heart seriously melted. It was a great day and one that I will never forget!!
Giving daddy knuckles after a great show!
"Happiness is the soundtrack of my life." ~Grey Livingston





No comments:
Post a Comment