Thursday, May 19, 2011

Carter says...

Carter is very talkative. It is so fun to hear him express himself and he says the most random and cute things.

Just tonight...
Grandma Judy: Carter is a mama's boy.
Carter: I have two mommies
All of us is unison: Two mommies?!
Carter: Yeah. Mommy Katie and Mommy Wa Wa (Laura)

Me: Does Papa make you breakfast?
Carter: Yeah!
Me: What does he make for you?
Carter:  Meatballs....and noodles.

::at Hy-Vee::
Aunt Jo: Who works at Hy-Vee?
Carter: Uncle Ryan.
Aunt Jo: Where does Uncle Cory work?
Carter: Baseball!!!
*fyi - Cory is the varsity baseball coach at North High School**

Me: Carter, go pick out a book.
Carter while looking at his stack of books: Let's see here...

Carter after hearing a motorcycle: Look! Motorcycle!
Me: Carter, are you going to ride a motorcycle? (this is after I had conversation about how motorcycles are dangerous)
Carter:  "No, just a bicycle."
*That's my boy!

During a storm, Carter looked a little nervous so I kept saying, "it's okay, Carter. It's okay."

I overheard him talking to Mr. Pig, "It's okay, Pig. I hold you."




"What is a home without children? Quiet." ~Henny Youngman


No comments: