That's what I get to find out today!!! I don't know if I have mentioned it but Katie and Ryan and expecting another baby - hooray! The due date is October 1st and they found out this afternoon {assuming the baby cooperates} whether they will be adding baby girl or a baby boy to their family. I can't wait to be an Aunt again! It is the best and allows me to do things I would never do as a mom. Sweets before dinner? Sure! Staying up past bedtime? You bet! :)
Carter is very certain that it will be a baby girl and he thinks that they should name her Addison :). However, in our family pool boy guesses outnumber the girl guesses 7 to 5. Katie thinks boy and mother's intuition is usually 70% correct....we shall see!!
"Only an Aunt...
can give hugs
like a mother,
can keep secrets
like a sister,
and share love like a friend."
~ Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment