Nasty is more like it. I wish I would have had the doctor take my blood pressure after said test and exam were completed because I would bet money that my blood pressure returned to a more normal range. But I suppose it is better to be on the safe side since I did have some protein in the urine and my cankles have made their comeback! At this point in my pregnancy they wouldn't stop labor so worse case scenario is that I will be induced and meeting new baby a little earlier than planned :).
Other than that, my appointment was great! Heartbeat was in the 140s and, per the doc, I was 1 centimeter, thick and the baby was still very high. She said, "I don't think it will be this week." Famous last words :). Just to jog your memory I was 1 centimeter dialated and 50% effaced at this appointment with Carter and he was born a week or so later!!! Also, this morning I started losing my mucus plug - totally gross! I can't remember how long after I lost it with Carter that he was born....After my extensive research on Google it appears that some women go into labor within days after losing it and some women go into labor within weeks so who knows :).
One thing is certain, I am going to have a baby and relatively soon! It is totally freaking me out because I am not completely sure I want to go through labor again. That's not true, I really don't want to have to go through labor again :). I have been having some minor cramping/contractions and they hurt and I KNOW that labor is about a million times worse than that so I am getting anxious for the time to come when it's 'for real.' I just keep thinking about seeing the baby for the first time because that moment is one that takes your breath away. :)
So now that you are all up-to-date with what's going on feel free to make your guess below. Will new baby Hatz come early? Will it be a baby boy or girl? Happy Guessing!


"Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain -- your life will never be the same." ~ Catherine Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment